Monday, July 12, 2010

Well, Hello, look who's back!

I looked at my blog today and realized I hadn't made an entry since March. It's July. That's sad. Or it just means I am really busy. Life has indeed been a whirlwind this year. Travel, work, and a zillion other things seem to have consumed my time. Lucky for all of you (well, any one left who has interest in reading my abandoned blog), I have injured my ankle and am stuck on my sofa. So, where to begin. I've checked quite a few things off the list that I have neglected to blog about/mark off the list. Let's start back March with the Lobster party. More specifically, the BYO Lobster party. I decided to kill two birds with one stone and have a dinner party with friends and cook a live lobster at the same time. I call that 30 before 30 efficiency. This video pretty much says it all:


Ok, so all the video says is that I am scared of live lobsters. They look like gigantic bugs and I hate bugs...

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh! I would have done the exact same thing!!! You're much braver than me! :)

    ReplyDelete