Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Awesome Girl Award


Thanks to Danielle over at Delightfully Sweet, I have received an Awesome Girl award! With that I need to share 10 things about myself. Danielle used the list from the person before her but I think I will just list some random things about me!

  1. I love marshmallow Peeps. Especially at Easter. I have been known to make special Peeps creations such as these from this past Easter. I also like to eat them stale. My mom and friends who buy me Peeps, always open the package in advance so they can crisp up a bit for me.
  2. I like to play with my hair and do what my mom likes to call, fluffing my face with it. Some say it's a nervous habit which at times it is, but I also do it when I am bored, sitting in traffic, reading a book, etc.... It's soft. I like it.
  3. People who whistle in my office drive me nuts. If you have a song stuck in your head fine, but I don't want to hear it. Seriously, this is one of the things I find most annoying ever.
  4. My favorite food is artichokes. They are yummy. Steamed and dipped in clarified butter... mmmmm....
  5. Back to Peeps. I sleep with a purple plush one. Although my dog loves plush toys and likes to chew them up, she doesn't dare go near my Peep!
  6. I think LOST is the best show ever.
  7. I am not a morning person. My old roommate and I used to co-exist in the kitchen each morning, getting breakfast or whatever, and wouldn't speak the entire time.
  8. I am horribly afraid of snakes. Even a small garden snake will make me scream.
  9. I have a little dog named Mollie and I like to think that she enjoys when I carry her around like a baby.
  10. I love Costco.
Okey dokey, now I get to pass the award on to five bloggers I think are awesome girls and they get to write 10 things about themselves. I choose....

  1. Debbie @ On the Refrigerator Door
  2. Megan @ Newly Wed, Newly Bred
  3. Mandy @ Mandy's Life After 30
  4. Suzy @ 30 Before 30 List
  5. Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! That is so sweet of you. Love your list and I love LOST too. Best. Show. Ever.

    A list of 10 things about me...that will be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch! I'm so honored. I will hold onto this special award for awhile and then pass it on. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lost is amazing!
    So happy to learn more about you! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Thought I'd stop by (saw you on SITS comments) because I'm turning 30 in just a few weeks! I can't believe it! I don't understand why it seems like such a hurdle. Oh well. Cute blog, I'll be back!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete