Friday, August 7, 2009

A couple of additions

Conjured up a couple more! This will leave me 8 to think of to have my entire 30 before 30 list.

21. Submit a concoction to http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/ and have it published to their website - I know it sounds bad but if you check out the website it is pretty funny. People come up with crazy, horribly fattening dishes and then take a photo of them. Some sound and look pretty gross but some actually sound quite yummy. Take the Corn Dog Pigs In A Blanket. Those sound great!
22. Go through the McDonald's drive thru and buy the meal for the car behind me - Hopefully the person will see this as a nice act and not think I am hitting on them. If I am lucky, it will be a nice old lady. My luck though, it will be a family of 20 or someone picking up hamburgers for their entire youth group and I will end up with a huge bill. Better bring a lot of cash when I do this!

2 comments:

  1. I've been tempted to do the McDonald's thing like a million times, but never actually did it, hopefully, one of these days I'll just do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I was over at my parents the other day, and my brother mentioned the thisiswhyyourfat site, and we spent forever looking at them! I agree, some actually look GOOD!

    ReplyDelete