Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finally, the list in it's entirety!

Here it is, the last items to add to the list!!! I am officially at 30 and can focus on checking things off!

27. Make a large art project for the house - Not sure yet what I am going to do but as anyone who has visited the new house can attest, I have nothing on the walls. I am thinking a big photography project where you do 9, 12 x 12 frame and hang them on the wall in a large square shape. Or maybe I could take a painting class and make a large painting. We'll see. I guess I should hit up some DIY websites for ideas or start watching HGTV again!
28. Host a dinner party for a few close friends - No, I will not make you lobster. You should all know I am too cheap for that. A nice dinner though where I cook everything and others can just enjoy!
29. Swim in the ocean and/or make a sandcastle with Becca - Yes, this is just an excuse to visit Becca and go to the beach. It's my list! I can do what I want!
30. Volunteer and do something I have never done before - I have done clean up stuff, Habitat, stuff with kids, fostered a dog etc. I want to do something new. For instance, I have never worked the elderly or homeless people.

No comments:

Post a Comment