Sunday, August 9, 2009

More additions

23. Learn to drive a standard - Nope, never learned how. My brother tried to teach me once when I was buying my first car. It was between a little black Civic which was a standard and a Neon which was an automatic. I was too nervous about learning to drive the standard so I ended up with the Neon. Yeah, I know. Bad choice. I bet I would still have that Civic!
24. Go to a rodeo - Well given I live in Nebraska, I think I should go to at least one.
25. Milk a cow - Not really sure how to accomplish this. Maybe at the rodeo? Do they let you do that there? Or maybe they have a cow milking exhibit at the zoo? Anyone I know have a farm???
26. Teach Mollie to shake - So lots of people seem to think my dog is dumb. She isn't the brightest but she isn't that dumb and what she lacks in brains she makes up for in cuteness! She knows, "Go home", "Sit", "Lay down", "Leave it"... I think that's it. Hopefully I can teach her a new trick!

1 comment:

  1. "Milk a cow" - try the livestock expo at River City Roundup (which would also cross out "Go to a rodeo")

    ReplyDelete